Kids love to test their skills in the Muddy Meadows outdoor play area and there’s plenty to put them to the test – from giro cars to a giant sandpit, a small jumping pillow, pedal tractors, slides, adventure balance course and pedal trikes, all surrounded by picnic tables so that Mum and Dad can keep an eye on the action at all times.
Access to the adventure play area is included in our Daily and Seasons Pass Entry Fees which can be purchased online here.
- Our Farm Shop – the best tasting and freshest local fruit and vegetables, also stocking a range of giftware, greetings cards and children’s toys.
- All buildings are accessible to those with impaired mobility. Much of our play areas are based on a hill, however should be suitable for buggies and many wheelchairs.
- Muddy Boots café is a fabulous place to enjoy great home cooked food in unique surroundings. We also offer a Children’s Menu and Gluten-free Menu, as well as takeaway for anything on the menu. And don’t forget our Award-winning Toilets…
Our Great Location
- Only 10 Minutes from Cupar, Fife – See Map
- Only 10 Minutes from Glenrothes, Fife
- Loads of free, public parking on our grounds
- Café and Farm Shop – relax with some food and drink, and take some away with you too!
- Attractions for Kids and Parents alike, and excellent Facilities (have you seen our Award-winning toilets?)
- Postcode: KY15 7TJ