Christmas at Muddy Boots 2022
Santa’s Grotto at Muddy Boots 2022
Bookings for all Christmas activities starts early August.
Join Santa and his elf in the Grotto for a wee chat and catch up on how well you’ve been doing this year (make sure your on the nice list!) running all through December, its an activity Santa would hate to see you miss.
Santas grotto is a very popular event and must be booked in advance! contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast with Santa
Join us in the café this Christmas for breakfast with a very special guest. From 10am onwards, enjoy an à la carte breakfast in our cosy café before Santa himself arrives to visit the children in the cafe. We have a special menu with pancake boards or continental boards to enjoy. This year, Breakfast with Santa will take place on:
- Saturday the 4th, 11th and 18th of December.
- Sunday the 5th, 12th, and 19th of December.
- Thursday the 23rd and Friday the 24th of December.
Once again, this event is very popular and a table must be booked. Contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222, or via email: email@example.com. .
Christmas Afternoon Tea
Our beautiful Christmassy afternoon tea is a lovely gift or perfect way to catch up with friends before Christmas.
Running Thursdays to Sundays, up until the 20th of December, as well as Monday the 21st, Tuesday the 22nd and Wednesday the 23rd of December.
2pm-4pm (2pm-3pm on Fridays), £12.85 per adult and £6.50 per child.
Enjoy our homemade finger sandwiches, scones, a selection of dainty christmassy treats and an endless pot of tea.
Bookings a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
Christmas Evening Tea
Enjoy a special meal on a cold Friday evening. Running on Friday the 3rd, 10th, 17th and Monday 22nd of December from 4pm-6pm, bring the children along for a festive 2 course meal.
- Burger & Brownie Night – 3rd or 17th Dec
- Hot Dog and Brownie Night – 10th or 22nd Dec
- Adults £8.95, Child £6.95, Young Child £4.50
The Grotto will be open from 4pm.
To book for the Christmas Evening Tea, contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paddy’s Christmas Tree Lot
Saturday the 27th of November to the 24th December
Open daily and weekends, 10am to 5pm
Open late on Friday the 4th, 11th, 18th, Monday the 21st and Tuesday the 22nd of December until 7pm.
Fresh Cut Nordmann Firs and Korean fir, Grown in Scotland.
Excellent needle retention.
Our Great Location
- Only 10 Minutes from Cupar, Fife – See Map
- Only 10 Minutes from Glenrothes, Fife
- Loads of free, public parking on our grounds
- Café and Farm Shop – relax with some food and drink, and take some away with you too!
- Attractions for Kids and Parents alike, and excellent Facilities (have you seen our Award-winning toilets?)
- Postcode: KY15 7TJ