Christmas at Muddy Boots 2021
Santa’s Grotto at Muddy Boots 2021
More Info Coming Soon
The dates below are from last year, 2021 info coming soon.
Booking will open on the 18th of August 2021.
Santa’s Grotto returns to Muddy Boots this Christmas. The Grotto will be open from 11.10am every Saturday and Sunday in December before Christmas:
- Saturday the 4th, 11th and 18th of December.
- Sunday the 5th, 12th, and 19th of December.
- Friday the 24th of December until 2pm* Santa must leave early to head North to get ready for a busy night of work ahead.
My first Grotto will be open for families with babies under 2yrs on Thursday the 9th, 16th and Tuesday the 21st of December from 10.45am-11.45am.
The Grotto will also be open from 4.15pm until 6pm on Friday 3rd, Friday 10th, Friday 17th of December.
This year’s Grotto costs £10.50 per child, and £8 for children under 2 years old.
Please note our Grotto is extremely popular, and cannot be visited without a prior booking. For more information on times and availability contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222. Alternatively, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, you will be contacted in November for payment.
Breakfast with Santa
Join us in the café this Christmas for breakfast with a very special guest. From 10am onwards, enjoy an à la carte breakfast in our cosy café before Santa himself arrives to visit the children in the cafe. This year, Breakfast with Santa will take place on:
- Saturday the 5th, 12th and 19th of December.
- Sunday the 6th, 13th and 20th of December.
- Wednesday the 23rd and Thursday the 24th of December.
Once again, this event is very popular and a table must be booked. Contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222, or via email: email@example.com. .
Christmas Afternoon Tea
Our beautiful Christmassy afternoon tea is a lovely gift or perfect way to catch up with friends before Christmas.
Running Thursdays to Sundays, up until the 20th of December, as well as Monday the 21st, Tuesday the 22nd and Wednesday the 23rd of December.
2pm-4pm (2pm-3pm on Fridays), £12.50 per adult and £6.50 per child.
Enjoy our homemade finger sandwiches, scones, a selection of dainty christmassy treats and an endless pot of tea.
Bookings a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
Christmas Evening Tea
Enjoy a special meal on a cold Friday evening. Running on Friday the 4th, 11th, 18th and Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd of December from 4pm-6pm, bring the children along for a festive 2 course meal.
- Burger & Brownie Night (4th and 21st)
- Pizza & Pancake Night (11th and 22nd)
- Hot Dog and Dessert Night (18th)
- Adults £8, Child £6, Young Child £4
The Grotto will be open from 4.15pm until 6pm.
To book for the Christmas Evening Tea, contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, due to uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, you will be contacted in November for payment.
Elfantics – Cancelled due to current restrictions.
1hr fun sessions with a Muddy Elf!
- Baking Antics: 6yrs-12yrs, Saturday mornings 11am-12pm, £6.50
- Pottery Antics: 6yrs-12yrs, Sunday mornings 11am-12pm, £6.50
- Party Antics: 4yrs-8yrs, Saturday & Sunday 2.30pm-3.30pm, £4
Party Antics will also run on Friday 4th, 11th, 18th, Monday the 21st and Tuesday the 22nd of December from 5.30pm-6.30pm, £4
To book for Elfantics, contact Muddy Boots from Monday to Friday, on 01337 831222, or via email: email@example.com. Please note, due to uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, you will be contacted in November for payment.
Paddy’s Christmas Tree Lot
Saturday the 28th of November to the 24th December
Open daily and weekends, 10am to 5pm
Open late on Friday the 4th, 11th, 18th, Monday the 21st and Tuesday the 22nd of December until 7pm.
Fresh Cut Nordmann Firs, Grown in Scotland.
Excellent needle retention.
Our Great Location
- Only 10 Minutes from Cupar, Fife – See Map
- Only 10 Minutes from Glenrothes, Fife
- Loads of free, public parking on our grounds
- Café and Farm Shop – relax with some food and drink, and take some away with you too!
- Attractions for Kids and Parents alike, and excellent Facilities (have you seen our Award-winning toilets?)
- Postcode: KY15 7TJ