About Muddy Boots
Both our parents are from farming families. Muddy Boots in Fife is part of the farm that our great-grandfather first bought in the 1930s.
During the 1950s our Grandma started the first ‘farm shop’ on the farm, selling freshly harvested vegetables from the back door of the farm house.
In 2004 mum started selling raspberries from our family tent at the bottom of the farm drive. The following year, Muddy Boots was created and we moved production into a poly tunnel, and expanded the range of fruit and veg that we grew and started bringing in other local produce.
Today we have a farm shop, café, play area and pottery painting studio, with the whole family actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business. Join us for a family fun day out!
Treina and Moira Samson
Our Great Location
- Only 10 Minutes from Cupar, Fife – See Map
- Only 10 Minutes from Glenrothes, Fife
- Loads of free, public parking on our grounds
- Café and Farm Shop – relax with some food and drink, and take some away with you too!
- Attractions for Kids and Parents alike, and excellent Facilities (have you seen our Award-winning toilets?)
- Postcode: KY15 7TJ